Monday, December 21, 2015

i(Phone) Spy: Month Eleven - Brynn

Hellllllloooooo friends!  So my dirty little secret has been exposed-GASP!  I usually map/frame out my posts and set them to post WAY in the future, safe in the knowledge that I'll surely have a free moment to complete them prior to that time.  Welp.  Suffice it to say that these WAAAAY in the future dates snuck up on me which resulted in a bunch of wordless posts.

I'm sure you thought you were getting off easy by looking at pics without the clutter of my babbling but NO SUCH LUCK.  I'm coming back around and adding the words now.  Merry Christmas to YOU!  ;c)

I'm going to do my best to get as many of these bad boys posted before I hang up my new calendar but, per usual, no promises.  Remember that I'm trying to renovate a house, Christmas shop, raise 2 little ladies and wrangle a husband who is akin to a third child.  I promise I'm doing my best over here... even though it may not seem it.

So, back to the topic of the day.  My precious litttlest bug-a-boo turned 11 months on October 18th.  Here's a glimpse back at what that month held.

You know she's sick because typically she just wants you to put her down and GET OUT when she's ready to sleep.  You know I soaked up every second of her choosing to snuggle on me.  (Diagnosis?  Ear infection, of course.)

Amoxicillin is a miracle drug.  You would never believe this kid had a 103 fever the day before, would you?

This picture makes it appear Ryan is so tall his head disappears into the clouds.  That may be an optical illusion but my kid being that cute isn't.

Mama, I don't want to alarm you but there's a baby in your phone.

I know I comment on it all the time but I can NOT get enough of that wild hair.  Or that little belly.

Is there anything better than how wonder-filled a little one's eyes are?

Getting her Miss America wave practice in.

Sis is too scared to crawl through this tunnel?  Well tell her to get outta my way.  I'm going in.

Baby gates.  Keeping parents sane since 1900.

Clearly Daddy isn't home from work yet or that remote would be in a different person's hands.

Swing ding dong.  Swing a ding ding ding dong.  (I didn't promise this catch up would lack TBT lyric remixes, did I?)

2 comments:

  1. She is just beyond cute and looking so big here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those eyes! Those lashes! I'm sad to see the hair taming down. :-(

    ReplyDelete