Monday, December 28, 2015

The B's 1st B-Day!

Hey, have I mentioned that my baby turned 1?  No?  Well, she did.  On November 18th.  More on her parties in a coming post, but for today let's look at how we celebrated on the actual date, shall we?

(I'm sure you can all see right through me that this is actually an excuse to post visual evidence of just how adorable she was on the actual day she turned 1, but we're all comfortable with that, aren't we?)

The Boo Boo and I were treated to a little early morning hang out time since I had to take her to her one year appointment that morning.  We spent our time clapping and trying reaaaaally hard to walk.  (I hadn't had my coffee yet- so she wasn't alone.)

Ok, kid.  You're one now.  Get to learning.

Sister's Houston Swim Club book is clearly riveting.

Brynnie is famous!  First column, second up from the bottom.

Had to snap a picture while creepily watching her through the window after I dropped her off.  Because what kind of parent would I be if I didn't?

To celebrate Miss Brynn we dined on the finest pizza that Digiorno has to offer and then topped it off with some pink cake that sister picked out.  As you'll see, Brynn wasn't completely sold.

I have a crumb.  Is this how we do this?

I should pick up the whole thing, you say?  Mmmmk.

Am I doing it right?  I'm watching you Daddy.  (Daddy also had it all around his mouth- she's a good mimic.)

Even after the first few bites, she still wasn't sure.

Maaaaybe if I double fist it?

Nah.  I'm done.  Here's to you, Lola.

1 comment: