Tuesday, December 29, 2015

S is for Sister: Installment Four

I'm sure by now you know the drill- it's been another quarter of a year and I've taken a lot more pictures of these two.  In the past 3 months, brace yourselves for this, they've gotten even cuter.  I know, I know.  I can hardly believe it myself!  Enjoy these pictures as much as I enjoy living it!

Seriously, Mom?  Again with the before bed pics?  You know I just want my blanket.

If you think kissing my head has distracted me from the fact that you're holding my bunny, you're wrong.

I believe this was Emery showing Brynn how to "yump."  She takes her duties of teaching Brynn very seriously.

Yo, Mom!  When do I get to eat in one of these big girl chairs?!

Easily the cutest kids in the HEB.

Hard to say whether I've captured Emery teaching Brynn how the Minnie 'puter works or how to do her best thief impression.

After Emery saw Brynn tackle this tunnel she decided to give it a shot.  She's a brave soul- just like her Mama.

HEB sample tortillas- helping Martin family shopping trips go smoothly since 2013.

Shhhh, don't struggle.

Proving to Daddy while he was out of town that he isn't the only one who can whip up a 5 star weekend breakfast. This Mama pours a mean bowl of cereal!

Shopping for blocks.  Tough job but someone has to do it.

I mean, does this even need a caption?

Chilly morning walks at Nonnie & Pawpaws make us all smile.

This captures their relationship at this stage perfectly.  Em all up in Brynn's queso and Brynn staring at her like she's cray.  And Ryan picking the perfect 'naners in the background.

We're outta here- see you in 3 months, guys!

1 comment:

  1. That high pony....big thumbs up. They are so cute together!!!

    ReplyDelete