Monday, October 17, 2011

Happily Ever After: The Covington Edition

About 3 weeks ago Ryan and I trekked up to Dallas to watch my dearest Melissa say "I do," to sports fanaticism for the rest of her life.  Melissa married Blake on September 24th at Custer Road United Methodist and had a gorgeous reception afterwards at Bent Tree Country Club

Melissa was one of my roommates my 5th, and most fun, year of college.  Coincidentally- we were both single.  Correlation?  Perhaps.  We had more inside jokes, more nights at the Spazmatics and more fun than anyone ever should in that year.  In between Sushi Sunday runs and Law & Order SVU marathons, Courtney, Melissa & I used to wax philosophic on who we'd end up with in life.  The first time I met Blake, I knew exactly who Melissa would end up with.  They literally could not be more perfect for eachother.  Much like the couple themselves, the wedding was flawless.  Again, I'll let the pictures do the talking because what right do I have cluttering up good photography with bad verbiage?

Thank you Covingtons for letting me be a part of your day.  I love you both oodles and look forward to all the Maui Wowi, pool pong and Kyle searches that our hearts desire.

The scene of some crab ball crime as well as a beautiful rehearsal dinner.

Finger guns to the fans.

Allyson & Katie.

Becca, Yo & the Bride.

Carrying his soon-to-be-bride across the parking lot threshhold.

Gorgeous Bride.

Katie, Dianna, Karissa, Lauren & Alissa.

Ohhhh, 5th year, how I miss thee.

Handsomest man at the wedding.

Precious ring box... and some fab bling.

Amazing flowers.

Grooms cake.  Swoon.

Breathtaking.

Love this picture.

Hook 'em and good night!

2 comments:

  1. Wooooo we made the blog!! :) Thanks for all your help along the way, you seriously kept me sane. And I love your pics especially the ones from Friday night, I forgot about the one in front of the sign hahaha

    ReplyDelete