Monday, October 3, 2011

Happily Ever After: The Schamble Edition

On August 20th, 2011, Jen & Brendan got married and I was blessed and honored to be her MOH.  Jen & I have been best friends for 17 years and thus I'd been looking forward to this day for... well, 17 years.  I would love to pepper this post with funny anecdotes and sarcastic comments but the truth of the matter is that it was absolutely gorgeous and the fairy tale that she deserved.

Because I know that my writing could never truly do it justice, I'll let the pictures do the talking.  Congratulations to Jen & Brendan - I look forward to a lifetime of shopping while the boys watch football, road trips, terrible bar games and witnessing Brendan being scared of anything that flies.  I adore you both!

Rashell & Lori in our beautification suite.


Chelsea & I getting glamified.

The stunning bride.

The Swift ladies ready to maid it up.

Finishing touches at the Parador.

Lacin' her up.  The bunny shoe tying trick is not applicable, fyi.

Beauty is pain.  Or digging around under your BFF's skirt.

Chelsea, Rashell, Me, Jen, Lori & Amanda.  You know, just hanging out.

Absolutely gorgeous.

What do you call 2 Ryans, 2 Steves and the Dynasty?  A handsome set of groomsmen: Ryan S, Nav, P, Chris, Brendan, Ryan S, Bobby, Steve F & Steve K.

The I do's.

Pretty head table - prior to groomsmen food demolishment.

Groom's cake.

Bride's cake.

Mr & Mrs Schamble.

First dance.  So cute!

Jen's Dad telling everyone about us roasting marshmallows indoors and the time we sandbagged our Helen Keller history fair project.  NBD.

If the look on my face doesn't prove to you I shouldn't be given a mic... I don't know what does.

Father Daughter Dance.  The DJ may or may not be studying in the background?

Mother Son Dance.

Me & Mrs. Schamble.

Reception-ing.

Nav wears his sunglasses at night.  He also makes it rain.

Hubs & I.

Grooving.

Never too late to get a work out in, guys.

Me, Caitlin, Rashell & Shawna celebrating Schamble-ization.

Melanie getting her limbo on.

Primeaux proving that he excelled at Jump Rope for Heart.

Annnnd... they're off!

2 comments:

  1. SUPER hot bridesmaids. Not half-bad groomsmen. AWESOME Matron of Honor. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT pics! Such a fun night... let's go back and do it again! Jen, you in? hahahha

    ReplyDelete