Sunday, August 16, 2015

A Solid Eater

I stated way back when Brynnie was just a bun in my belly that I felt pretty strongly that I wanted to try to make things as equal as I could for her and her sister in all facets.  I'm clearly failing pretty miserably considering how out of date I allowed this blog to fall, BUT I will claw my way back.

On Monday May 4th, exactly 2 weeks before she hit 6 months, just like with her predecessor, we started solids with our little Boo Boo.  I went through the full gamut of emotions I explained here before.  To save my tear ducts and your vision, I'll skip rehashing it all and let the pictures do most of the talking.

Just know, sweet Brynn, that we are beyond proud of you and all that you're doing and learning.  Each new milestone brings heartache for the things it means we've moved beyond but that's surpassed only by the excitement we feel for all that's left to come.  Welcome to a lifetime of food adoration- it's in your genes!  (P.S. - It gets better.  You can't start with filet otherwise there's nowhere to go but down.)

Say what, Em?  You ate this too?  WHY?!

Okay.  Let's do it.

I take it back.  I definitely take it back.

Since when do you try to shove the toys in my mouth?  You know that's my job.

So this is a "big camera" occasion, huh?  Have you tried this oatmeal?  Color me unimpressed.

Oh Mom.  If only you could hear how ridiculous you sound.

Are we done?  I'm going to keep my arms braced for flight in case you come back at me with that spoon.

Alright Mom.  Now that that's over- let's talk about these 'chocolate bears' sis keeps referring to, huh?  When do those start?

1 comment:

  1. "Take it back" face, FTW!!!!! Yay for the milestone, Brynnie!

    ReplyDelete