Friday, August 14, 2015

Good Day, Sir!

On Friday May 1st I got to cross a long-standing item off of my bucket list- I got to see Elton John live in concert!  This came to be because Julie & I got my Dad tickets to the concert for his birthday and he decided it needed to be a family affair.  Unfortunately Julie & David couldn't make it because she had a bachelorette party but the rest of us did enough terrible, loud singing-along for the both of them.

I don't have many pictures from this occasion but it goes without saying that whenever a bucket list item gets punched, it warrants some form of documentation.  Many, many thanks to the parents for making this come to fruition and to Ryan's parents for watching Brynnie & the Jet(s).  (Do you see what I did there?!)

A lot of people love Elton.

When you have that much bling on your blazer, you're visible from space.

Clearly Ryan was also excited.

Matt spent about 90% of the concert trying to balance the binoculars with one hand and snap a pic on his iPhone through them with the other.  This was 1 of 2 successes.

Totes worth it, right?  Thanks Matty Ice!

1 comment: