Sunday, August 23, 2015

High Five

On June 9th my sweet niece and Emery and Brynn's big cousin turned five.  FIVE.  I can't even fathom that.  I feel like it was just the other day that she was born and in just a few days she'll be headed off to kindergarten.  I'm not even her mother and I'm having trouble comprehending it, so I can only imagine how you're feeling, Aunt Nitty!

I digress.  So yes- she turned 5 and we were invited to celebrate this major accomplishment with her and all her buds on Saturday June 13th at Sky High Sports.  I did a terrible job of photographing, but in this particular situation it's because I was busy either chasing after a toddler or holding an infant.  So it's slightly more excusable.

For those of you wondering how Emery handled the event- about the way she handles all new experiences.  She was completely skeptical and had no interest in trying it herself until the last 5 minutes of the party.  She was all about telling others (mainly Grandma & Pawpaw Martin) what they should do though.  "Pawpaw- go yump!"  "Gam-maw- do dis won!"  Kiddo cracks me up.

Brynn was happy to be passed around and enjoyed getting in some quality snuggles with her Grandma & Pawpaw Martin.

Kylie was the life of the party, of course.  She darted from thing to thing with her little friends in tow.  I'm so impressed by the sweet, witty, funny little lady she is becoming.  We love you to the moon, Kylie Pie.  Happiest of Birthdays - thanks for inviting us to share it with you!




1 comment: