Tuesday, August 18, 2015

i(Phone) Spy: Month Six - Brynn

Sidenote:  How sad is it that my 6 month post of Brynn is posting on her 9 month birthday?!

Monday May 18th marked a full half year since the peanut butter to our jelly made her grand debut.  I have always told my Mom that the time between around 6 months and 12 months was my favorite with an infant.  The photos below will help demonstrate why.  We love you more than words, sweet pea!

Learning to Sit and Be Fit courtesy of the boppy.

You are always here, aren't you?

Happy doesn't begin to cover it.

Pssssst, watch this Mom.  I'm going to get sister's toy before she even knows what's happening.

This hair.  Seriously.  I adore it..

Not a fan of the selfie, apparently.

Oh, were you thinking if you caught me first thing in the morning I might like the selfie better?  WRONG, MOM!

I know it's blurry, but I had to include it.  I like to think that sheer elation is related to staring at me and has nothing to do with the blanket.

Not impressed with how short her skirt was.  Neither was her father.  Growth spurts will sneak up on you!

Cinco de Mayo hat from school.

She and the carseat have clearly come a long way in their relationship.

Daddy's looks, Mama's sleeping style.

Plotting a nosedive off the bed doesn't bring the same smile for me.

You would think we're letting her watch Jason.  Nope, just sister.

Oh, were you planning to get a pic of me sitting?  That's funny because I was planning to try to grab your phone.  Guess we don't always get what we want, do we?

Deep conversations with Minnie.

Pleading with Daddy to try to save her from this sister photoshoot.

Clearly an event as exciting as turning 6 months old warrants a bow.

Will my parents keep trying to feed me oatmeal in month 7?  Will I resort to eating only stuffed animals?  Stick around to find out.

4 comments:

  1. I'm really impressed at how fast you're catching up on this blog & spitting these events out! Enjoyed looking at these 6 month shots of Brynnie because she looks different now at 9 months! Keep 'em coming!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so precious! I love that she looks like big sister a little bit but totally has her own look. Such a fun age :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I second Caddy... keep 'em coming! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Precious Brynnie!!! Elated is such a great way to describe her. She is so joyous!

    ReplyDelete