Friday, August 21, 2015

Memorial Day 2k15

Welp - you all know how I feel about the summer holidays.  They combine my love of family, relaxation, too much food and laughter so I refuse to let one pass without some form of documentation.  Truth be told I don't remember exactly what we did and I don't have much in the way of pictures to help recreate it.

Here's what I do remember it involving though:

  • An abundance of sunshine
  • Helping hands to entertain my hooligans
  • More good food than I deserve
  • A lively game of Cards Against Humanity
And that, my friends, is enough for it to be a happy memory.  It's also enough to inspire me never to get this behind on the blog again.  Thank you to my family for generously hosting all of us, as always.  Lucky is an understatement.  Thank you also to all the men and women who have served, are serving, or will serve.  America wouldn't be what it is without you!

This is legitimately the only picture I seem to have from the weekend, but it actually fairly succinctly summarizes the weekend.  Hot messes in jammies hopped up on coffee.


Also, this happened.

1 comment: