Monday, August 24, 2015

i(Phone) Spy: Month Seven - Brynn

On June 18th my little Brynnie Boo turned 7 months old.  Officially closer to 1 than to birth?  Say it ain't so!  For a variety of reasons, including but not limited to the fact that my iPhone storage was completely depleted, I took very few pictures this month.  Rest assured though that there was no shortage of kisses, smiles and happy memories though!

This is what life is all about.

Carrots?!  We are still trying this?  You are so cruel, woman!

Unicorns > Carrots.

Are you suuuuure you have to go to work?  Why don't you stay and snuggle me instead?

Where are her pants?  Not sure.  Looks like she and Mrs. Potatohead had the same idea though.

Hey, guys.  I don't really want to go to bed.  Also, you might want to lower the mattress.  Thanks.

Will my Mom take more pictures next month?  Hang around to find out.

1 comment: