Monday, August 17, 2015

Yo' Momma(y)!

On Sunday May 10th, I was blessed to celebrate my third Mother's Day as a Baby Mama.  I did very little photographing but since it is my favorite part of who I am, I couldn't neglect to commemorate it.  We spent most of the weekend lounging around the house and enjoying one another's company which is without question this Mama's favorite thing to do!

On Saturday evening we met my family at Chuy's to discuss how awesome our matriarch is over chips and creamy jalapeno.  On Sunday evening we also had a quick jaunt over to the dirty branch to celebrate the awesomeness of my MIL with our feet kicked up and watching our offspring make a mess.

Overall it was a low-key weekend of family, love and togetherness which is just what the doctor ordered.  Thank you from the very bottom of my heart for all that the mothers in my life, especially mine, do.  You have taught me grace, compassion and most importantly about unconditional love.  If my girls some day idolize me half the way that I do you, I'll know that I've succeeded.

Happiest of (very belated) Mother's Days to all of you!

My Mama's Day gift from Emmy.  There's a pillowcase with her handprints on it inside.  I am not sure why I don't have a picture of it, but I got a water bottle koozie with Brynnie's footprint also.  Have I mentioned lately how sweet the girls' school is?

Cousin time.

Sure do adore these 2!

2 comments:

  1. Cousins looking like TWINS!!!! Em is Kylie's mini me! Very cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! Amy, being a mom has made you amplify your awesome so thank you for enhancing our lives through these two wonderful girlies!

    ReplyDelete